Monday, January 04, 2010

Today

Todd went back to school after a three week break and this is how we are all feeling about it.

Fisher has been coloring snowmen because there was a skiff of snow and ice on the ground this morning.

He's even so creative as to have drawn a pregnant snowman. I guess he has little snow babies on the brain.
F: "This snowman has a baby in its tummy!"

His gumball machine from G&G Church has worked great for bribing Fisher to clean. He has been doing a lot of chores to earn pennies so that he can buy a gum ball.

This picture wasn't taken today but he has spent a lot of time quietly playing with his new little building blocks.

This picture is not from today either, but Cooper has spent a lot of time wandering off his blanket to play with the DVDs.

.....
Somehow we'll cope with Todd being gone during the day even though it seems a little lonely. After this semester only two more to go!

1 comment:

GordonandChrissy said...

Only two more semesters and he's done? Wow. That has gone fast! For us ... maybe not so much for you guys.

I love the blanket comparison, how crazy that you both had blankies you LOVED and they're both even BLUE! Weird.

Good luck having Todd back at school. I feel the same way after a break and getting used to having Gordon at home. But, three weeks? I'm so jealous. :)