I missed it! but EVERYONE on fb is like.. WHAT A LOSER.. but honestly.. I feel bad that he felt like he had to make a public apology.. something that should be between husband and wife..
I have told Chris that if he cheated on me, he would be losing a limb. But I have to give him props because he was a schmuck who didn't blame anyone else for being a schmuck and didn't deny that he was a schmuck.
I could care less if he apologized to the public, but I was so annoyed that he actually acted like he cared about his family and their privacy... should of thought of that 20 mistresses ago moron! Remind me to never shake his hand- gross!!
4 comments:
LOL!
I missed it! but EVERYONE on fb is like.. WHAT A LOSER.. but honestly.. I feel bad that he felt like he had to make a public apology.. something that should be between husband and wife..
I have told Chris that if he cheated on me, he would be losing a limb. But I have to give him props because he was a schmuck who didn't blame anyone else for being a schmuck and didn't deny that he was a schmuck.
I could care less if he apologized to the public, but I was so annoyed that he actually acted like he cared about his family and their privacy... should of thought of that 20 mistresses ago moron! Remind me to never shake his hand- gross!!
Post a Comment