Monday, February 08, 2010

Seasons

So you might have noticed I have been having some fun editing photos lately. As much as I love pictures of my boys, my favorite pictures are of scenic things. I was looking through old pictures and found different photos of our backyard through the seasons and thought I would share what we are able to look out at every day. This house really has been the perfect little starter home for our family. (They look better when enlarged.)
Oh, how I long some days to take a photography class...


3 comments:

themorganfam said...

I love the Blue Slide it adds great color in all the pictures. I am back to blogging again amazingly so if you want to check out my blog. If you need an invite let me know.

Adam and Andrea said...

My fave is the middle one. It is so green and pretty. Also, the blue slide really pops. Good job. Did you enhance the photo to get this or is this SOOC?

Todd and Meagan said...

I did enhance it a little. I have been playing around with different features trying to see what I like but I really have no clue to what I am doing :)