We heard the news there was going to be snow through the night and today and we laughed it off like we always do. It was so fun to wake up this morning to see that the weather man was right! It is a beautiful snowy morning and both Fisher and Todd are home from school. I will be drinking a lot of hot chocolate today (or hot cocoa as Fisher likes to call it) since it is the perfect day to stay warm and bundled up with a book, my Snuggie (another one of my favorite gifts EVER-thanks mom & dad Church) and many mugs of hot chocolate to go around.
Of course, now that I have actually registered and paid for the mini marathon the snow has now fallen 3 times. We made it all winter with no snow. Then I buy my cute little jogging stroller and all of a sudden it turns frigid cold and snowy and wet...go figure.The past few mornings we have woken to Fisher going into Cooper's room to play on the Rock Band/Guitar Hero drum set. This morning made my heart do one of those warm fuzzy things as I heard Fisher in there talking to Cooper and then all of a sudden there is a lot of heavy breathing into the baby monitor and a big, muffled "I love you Mama!"
He is learning how to start the day off in his favor.
Smart kid.
Todd went in to go check on them and found that Fisher had climbed in with Cooper and was reading him books again.
It helps that we FINALLY moved Cooper into his own bedroom. Crazy that it took so long and so different from Fisher who was in his crib at 2 weeks old.
Also, we had a huge breakthrough last night. Cooper actually ate a few bites of rice cereal. We've mixed it with my milk, formula, fruits & veggies and he has refused to unlock that stubborn little jaw of his. However, when I finally mixed it with a little bit of water....
Cha Ching!
Jackpot.
I am now off to play memory match with Fisher (by HIS rules, of course) and to drink up my hot chocolate.
A good day.
3 comments:
We did the same thing with our books. We finally bought one when we moved out here and it has been awesome! But, we are facing the same dilemma. Now, we have too many and we're overflowing. I guess bookshelf #2 is on its way.
And your pictures of the flowers looked great! I love, love, love tulips and daisies. They are my all-time favorites. You made my day.
We already have one bookshelf full of books. This was the second, which was overflow from the first. Not to mention the boxes we have in the attic of books....Todd is not going to like me very much when we move :)
I am glad the flowers made your day :)
Post a Comment