Thursday, April 01, 2010

Not much going on

Today was one of those days where I feel like I won't be receiving Mother-of-the-Year award. Thankfully there is always tomorrow.

Fisher hates when I put sunscreen on him. We had gone to the park today and I happened to miss a spot while struggling to get it on his face. This is a good remider for me on why I carry sunscreen in my purse.

And this little guy is getting so big. I have yet to do my Fisher post and also my Cooper 9 mo. post but he is starting to eat some of our foods. He had a few bites of the noodles from lasagna, Mac & Cheese (just a few from Fisher's lunch one day), chicken, cheese...he loves it all and begs when we bust out the food. He also tried taking his first step a few weeks ago and I never blogged about it. He stands for long periods of time on a regular basis and can walk from one side of the pack & play to the other when he feels like it. He's still wobbly but he's trying.

1 comment:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Your hair is gorgeous! Love the boys in their blue and yellow.