Friday, July 30, 2010

Parks Days

I have some new pictures of the boys as the park but I have not put them on the computer yet so I will put ones from Reno up instead.
The boys spent a lot of time at the park down the street from G & G's house.

Cooper loves slides.

Yesterday at the zoo I spent a lot of time keeping him from trying to climb up the slide.

Fisher learned how to slide down these pole things.

He spent a lot of time climbing on the monkey bars.




His favorite thing to do at the park was climb this huge tree.

He climbed higher than I would have guts to climb.


He also spent a lot of time digging for dinosaur bones.

And taking rides on his scooter around the park.

1 comment:

Justin and Amy said...

Seeing pictures of your boys at the park is making me miss park weather... I'm so sick of 110 degrees:( I love looking at your pictures. They are so beautiful. Party because of the cute subjects, and partly because of the photographer:)