Still blogging about the trip.
Haven't taken many pictures lately since we haven't been doing much except for avoiding the heat. Fisher doesn't sleep and Cooper is teething (top front right tooth is coming in fast which gives him two teeth- both on the right side- top & bottom. Our kids do not teeth like normal children.) All in all we are one chipper family with two sleep deprived boys :)
Fisher stayed very busy with both of them. Here he is having a chat with Grandma on the hammock at Aunt Kathy & Uncle Paul's place. (More pictures on that visit to come.)
He helped her in the garden almost every day.
They rode the Ferris Wheel.
I left Fisher for a weekend while I went to visit Robbie & Erin in Seattle. (Those pictures will be coming soon as well.) Todd was in Utah for most of the time we were in Reno. He would visit us on weekends when he got the chance. It was our first time leaving Fisher without one of us being there for more than just a quick overnight stay. I was really nervous but he seemed to have a really fun time.
Grandma played with us outside and blew up the pool in the backyard.
She also spent a lot of time on Cooper duty.
Enjoying the view of Lake Tahoe with Cooper.
Cooper loved getting into all of Grandma's things.
What are you doing to my face Grandma?
After Fisher would go to sleep, G & G would have some time with Cooper.
Grandpa & Cooper
Fisher & Grandpa became inseparable. Fisher would tell me "I will hang out with you later when Grandpa goes to work." I definitely was not top priority. Fisher enjoyed watching Grandpa's fishing, hunting, motor sport racing and golf. It is a good thing too, since no one else will watch them with Grandpa. :)They ate together...
Fed the pigeons and the falcons and would take Yonder out.
They spent a lot of time with Yonder. I am not a huge fan of dogs but Yonder has grown on me.
Grandpa made Fisher a play list on I-tunes. At night he would read to him and sing songs.
Fed the pigeons and the falcons and would take Yonder out.
They spent a lot of time with Yonder. I am not a huge fan of dogs but Yonder has grown on me.
Grandpa made Fisher a play list on I-tunes. At night he would read to him and sing songs.







2 comments:
Aaahhhh.....brings back sweet memories! Love, Mom and Dad (who actually looked at this blog! :))
You and your Mom look a lot alike! :)
Post a Comment