Saturday, December 11, 2010

December thus far...

Fisher and I have been trying to find fun little Christmas things to do.  One day when we were having a wintry kind of day he and I made a gingerbread house village.

 I put them together but Fisher was in charge of decorating.

It was a happy little village until the local monster decided to stop by.

 After that it was no longer a happy little village.

 That same day we received a package in the mail with the first gifts of Christmas.  Christmas PJ's from Grandma L.  Fisher was more than happy to open them so the boys could wear them through the month of December.

Fisher was so excited to play in the snow.  Granted, it was not very much but enough to keep a little boy content.

(These pictures are all really dark.)
One happy little boy making a snowball to chuck at his Daddy.

 Can you find the snowball?

 Making a snow/grass angel.

My boys with bedhead.

Cooper excited about the water syringe thing Todd brought home for Fisher and Cooper to play with in the bathtub.

Fisher actually cooperating with me when I ask him to smile.

The boys loving Fisher's dinosaur blanket that Grandma L. sent.  This has been the year of dinosaurs for Fisher so when she saw this fabric she just had to make it for him.  We have used it as bribery for good behavior telling him it would not be mailed until he earned a certain amount of stickers on his naughty and nice chart.

Cooper stacked that tower all by himself.
He also discovered opening presents this morning.  I now have to move everything back into the closet in our bedroom.  No presents under our tree unless we want it to be Christmas morning today.

Even if he is turning into a monster baby he makes it all okay by being a cute one.

Todd has been relaxing by playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero with buddies. 
It makes me laugh to see grown men living out their rock star dreams through a video game.

And since I haven't really been posting pregnancy pics...
here I am at almost 26wks4days a week ago.  I feel like I am 9 months pregnant.  Some of the clothes I wore during the last month with Fisher are already feeling very snug.
I am now officially in the third trimester.  At times it feels like we don't have much time left before this baby is born but then I stop and wonder how the baby will continue to fit for another THREE months in my already huge abdomen! 
Then starts official panic attack.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute prego pictures. :) Love it. :) Love to see picts of the cute little guys too.

GordonandChrissy said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the snow pictures of Todd and Fisher! And, you are such a cute pregnant lady. Love the belly. It does NOT look like nine months at all. It's just very cute and perfectly round. Love it!