Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent Thanksgiving in Cincinnati. Originally we had plans to drive up on Wednesday but both boys were sick and I was coming down with what they had. In the end we drove up that day and stayed a few days.

The boys had a lot of fun with Grandma & Grandpa and Uncle Jedd.

Cooper wanted so badly to play outside but we could not let him run around too much or else it would send him into fits of coughing that would later end with him throwing up.
(Three weeks of him coughing all night long with about an hour of consecutive sleep was really beginning to take a toll on me & Todd. There were nightly parties of having to wash the blankie which Cooper would throw up on after one of his big coughing spells. Not fun. This winter is going to be a long one. Thankfully, we have finally found a combo of medicine that seems to keep the coughing at bay.)

This is what Cooper was observing so longingly. Grandpa Church enlisted Fisher for yard duty.

Fisher was in heaven.

He really enjoyed using the blower all by himself. The look on his face tells how hard he was concentrating and just how manly he felt.

In action.

I already put this one up but I thought I would again so that it was officially with the Thanksgiving post. They boys had fun messing up Grandpa & Fisher's hard work. They also had fun coughing from all the playing.

Our soon to be FIVE year old. His birthday is only a couple of weeks away.

Our soon to be 18 month old.

We tried to get a picture with G & G but it was tough.
Either Fisher was coughing...

Or Cooper was coughing...

Or both were coughing.

I call this one
"As good as it gets"

It was a fun time. Wish we wouldn't have all been sick, but all the same it was still a good time with great food and good company. We love you guys!
And here is a quick family snapshot from Thanksgiving day. I have to say that I love my two tone hair and chubby face. Really classy with the brown on top and blonde on bottom. After seeing that I made a quick trip to the hair salon to cut off a good four inches and had some magic worked so that it is all one color again. I know you all care so much, but I feel like a new woman- even if it is a big fat pregnant one.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are not fat. You are pregnant. I know, easier for someone else to say right? And the hair thing...didn't you know it's a trend right now to be dark on the top and light on the bottom? For real. Drew Berrymore is all about it. Saw it on Yahoo even. Anyway, hopefully you guys are doing okay and hanging in there...less than 3 months left! I can't believe you guys almost have baby #3!