It is very apparent that we have a two-year-old residing under our roof. Cooper is a miniature hurricane tearing through and making a mess of everything he touches. He is lovable but destructive.
He loves pretending to take pictures and saying "cheese!" although it sounds more like "cheeeee!"
He is talking a lot more but I think only Todd and I understand a lot of what he says. He has been a little slower on the talking front but I love hearing him try out new words and piecing together little strings of words. We have been trying to convince him it is time to get rid of his blanket, "Beedy" since he is a big boy now and also due to the fact that gagging himself throughout the day is starting to jack up his teeth. His response to me normally is "No beedy bye-bye! My Beedy! Sometimes he will hide it and say "Beedy Bye!" Or there have been a few times where I will tell him that it needs to go to a baby who needs a blanket (although I would never give that stinky pile of mush to any child...it will be burned.) and he will go put it on Tucker and point and say "Baby beedy."
We have had to change Cooper's nap schedule with Fisher going to school so he no longer takes 3-4 hour naps. Now it is generally about 2 hours but sometimes less. He does do better with going to bed at night so that works out okay.
I am grateful for the time I have to spend with him. Although he can be a little beast, Cooper makes us laugh. He is a lovable funny kid with TONS of spunk and personality.
We enjoy the days where Todd is able to come home for lunch.
I just had to put up a picture of Todd's SHINY shoes.
Cooper love to watch the garbage and recycle truck. He always loves attempting to destroy our blinds.
He loves cars, trucks and airplanes. He seems much more interested in them than Fisher was at this age- even still. It is kind of fun seeing the differences in personalities as they get older.All in all, Cooper keeps us on our toes. He is naughty and sweet all
wrapped up in a bundle of energy.
1 comment:
Cooper is such a beautiful great big bundle of love! Love- Grandma C!!
Post a Comment