I have been in Reno for the past week or so for my cousin Erin's wedding. She and I were the only girl cousins on my mom's side of the family. We had so much fun together as kids and I think that she is truly one of the kindest most sincere people you will ever meet. I am so happy for her and Adam and wish them a lifetime of happiness together.
Aunt Kathy looked beautiful and David & Kevin looked so sharp in their tuxedos!
Uncle Paul looked so good in a tux- just like his boys. Erin was absolutely stunning. Everything from her make-up to dress to flowers to jewelry was perfect.
Her dress was gorgeous!
These pictures all stink. My camera and the lighting were not friends. That is okay though because I wasn't there to take pictures and we had a great time.
The whole family. It was sweet seeing how emotional they all were.
Awful lighting but who can resist bunny ears over a new bride & groom? Thanks David!
| Erin's new name is Bunney so it was appropriate that they did the bunny hop as the first dance after mom/dad dances. |
Cheese!
My cousins, David & Kevin.
My mom, Aunt Jeanne and the beautiful bride.
| Me and Erin. The ceremony was supposed to take place outside on the balcony behind us but despite how pretty it looked, the day was actually freezing with crazy winds so everything was moved inside. |
| My big brothers and cousins. |
| My little bro and other cousin. This is the first time we have all been together in so many years. Last time we saw Mark was four years ago at his own wedding. |
My family, who happened to color coordinate without meaning too. We are just that cool.
(The dress I was wearing was really cute in person but in pictures it is not flattering at all.)
My dad and brothers.
It has been a year since we have all been together. It was so much fun hanging out with them.
| I am by far the coolest of the bunch. |
| Hanging out at our table. |
The other view. One side of the building overlooked the valley and this one backed up to the mountain. So awesome.
Off to the left side are my brother Ken, cousin Mark, brother Steve, and Uncle John. The girls are my SIL Alicia, my cousin's wife, Kim, Me, SIL Katrina and SIL Erin. It was so much fun hanging out with the siblings and cousins without kids around.
The purple napkins were bunny ears in the glasses for the last name Bunney. :) Not to mention that my cousin is a teacher. How cute is Mrs. Bunney?
My SIL's. They all rock. I am so glad my brothers chose these ladies.
My mom and brother in their matching orange.
Me and my mom.
| I realize that this is a really boring post in terms of commentary. This is my brother Steve and his wife Katrina. They always match. :) |
My dad refused to take his sunglasses off so we kept referring to him as the Godfather. Robbie decided to rock his wife's sunglasses. He is the confident one out of the bunch.
My brother Robbie and his wife Erin. Erin is able to pull off every shade of lipstick available. It is a talent like none other. :)
Ahhh, the memories. Lots of laughs this trip.
| Mark looking all handsome and Colorado'ish with his beard. :) In the background is my cousin Kevin, Uncle Tom, Aunt Jackie and Aunt Jeanne. |
| The men hanging out. My Uncle Tom, Dad, Uncle John and my brother Ken. |
Me with my Aunt Jeanne. I love her very much. Really, whole wedding was a giant love fest. It was so good to see everyone.
After the ceremony and dinner was dancing. I missed Todd SO.MUCH. during that time. Everyone was missing him. Todd can bust a move like none other at weddings. :) Ken stepped in though and got more applause than anyone else on the dance floor.
Next time we will convince Steve and Katrina to join in.
But since they didn't, they were able to get pictures like this...
and this... (Going all 'Night at the Roxbury' on Mom and Katrina.)
All of us were worried about our nine kids, ages six and under, left at home with the babysitters. By this time, none of us wanted to leave.
These flowers were on the tables and they were so pretty that I had to take a picture.
| My mom was nice and let me wear her ruby & diamond bracelet and ring for the occasion. It was a nice step up form my normal Target and Walmart clearance specials. :) |
And last but not least...proof that my Aunt Kathy wore something other than Birkenstocks for the wedding! She looked amazing. :)
More posts to come.
3 comments:
Thanks, Meagan! Loved your pix, especially the shoes! :-) Love, Aunt Kathy
What a fun trip! That night out for the wedding reception must have been so fun! It's always so great to get out without kiddos and just have fun. And from the dancing pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast!!! ha! Your family is so cute together, hope you guys are all doing great. :)
ps Thanks for the congrats on our blog and yes - Spencer is also a December birthday. Good memory!! Isn't one of yours also? Cooper? Or maybe Cooper and Fisher? I don't have such a great birthday memory ...
Hi Meagan! Just wanted to say hi and I miss you. I love your pictures. you're just as beautiful as ever! If you're ever in Utah, let me know!
Post a Comment