This past February, Dad C. had to have triple by-pass surgery. We ended up leaving in the afternoon and driving through the night to make it to Cinci for the surgery. We thought it would give Grandpa the boost he needed to see his grandsons.
We spent a lot of time at the hospital. The boys loved it. The neighbors...probably not so much.
Todd being a dentist.
This is why the neighbors might not have enjoyed it all the much.
The boys are crazy.
At this point in time Tucker was still a sweet little guy. He is starting to do what all my boys have- they are the BEST babies and then something happens around the 15-18 months mark. It is happening to Tucker right now and I am so sad!
Tucker received a lot of attention and going through my pictures I realized I have pictures mostly of him.
Time with G & G Church.
The boys love when they get to see their Uncle Jedd.
Thumb wars were very popular over this visit since it wasn't safe for Grandpa to wrestle with them for obvious reasons.
Fisher can be such a happy kid sometimes. I need to see this picture right now as he is in time out for being an evil tyrant this morning.
More thumb wars. Father and son.
I think they forgot that "wars" aren't supposed to be fun.
Another father and son team battling it out.
Almost time to leave for the night.
More G & G time.
Tucker had fun finding little lights and plugs all over the room.
Cooper liked to wiggle all over the floor and shove his blanket in his mouth. Gross.
Waiting to see Grandpa after the surgery. The hallways made for good race tracks. I am sure the hospital was so relieved when we packed our kids into the van and drove back to Omaha.
Grandma got some good time with the boys at home in between her time at the hospital.
Reading time.
This is what it looks like after heart surgery. So many monitors and meds.
Dad had a special little bear he would squeeze whenever he coughed so there would be no damage to the operation site.
Saying goodbye before we left to go home to Nebraska.
No comments:
Post a Comment