Eleven years ago was one of the best days of my life, competing only with the births of the boys. I can't believe so much time has passed but in that time we have lived in Utah, Kentucky, Nebraska, and Virginia. We have experienced gross apartments, a cute little starter home and more military housing than we EVER thought we would.
We have brought three wild little boys in the world who hopefully have some hope of growing up to being righteous, good men. Only time will tell on that one. :)
We have had a lot of fun together, you and I.
I am loving our date nights and can't wait to explore the world with you. Why didn't we use babysitters earlier on in life??
My love and admiration for you grows everyday. I appreciate all that you do and who you are.
Happy anniversary Babe.
Love,
Me :)




4 comments:
Happy anniversary! Wow, 11 years... how time flies! Aunt Kathy
Todd and Megs rule!!!
So do Amy & Cameron!! :)
Thanks Aunt Kathy! :)
Such a cute post! May 2nd is a great day! :) Miss you guys! happy anniversary!!
Post a Comment