Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mom L's visit in March

My mom came out to play for a week in March when Todd was gone for a training in San Antonio.  Last year we went to NYC for our mom/daughter get together but this time she was nice enough to keep me company with the kiddos instead of something cool. :)
Sorry you're blurry in this pic, Mom.  

We made it to the park one day.  The two times she has visited since we moved here, it has rained more days than not.  Hopefully it will be beautiful weather the next time around.

 I had some pics of the boys from when my mom visited so these are being thrown in with the "Mom's visit" post.  The boys love climbing this thing although it makes me nervous.  More for Cooper than Fisher but I would bet money that our first broken bone will come from a fall off this beast.

 Cooper reminds me of little red riding hood in this picture.  
The trees are green and beautiful again out here.  I love it.

 Fisher is the resident orangutan.

 Tucker loved Grandma pushing him on the swing.

 Really loved it.


 Mom attempted the slide.  This is, by far, the best picture I have ever taken of her.  


This picture is to make up for the last one. :)


 I know I posted this one a while ago but it was from this day and I happen to really like it despite the fact that Fisher looks like a total goofball.  Or maybe that is why I like it.  All of my kids' hair-dos are atrocious in this picture.  


 We celebrated Tucker's 2nd birthday while Mom was in town.  More on that later.


Cooper and Grandma bonded over cooking and baking.  Cooper loves to help in the kitchen.  If you want to bond with him then pull out some flour and sugar and he will pull up a chair or jump up on the counter ready to help with a big smile on his face. 


 It may be a scary, kind of crazed smile but a smile is a smile, right?

We took a trip to VB.  This particular night was the day before Todd got home and we needed to kill some time so we decided to go see how far away VB really was.  (Todd and I had not explore beyond the airport.)  It was freezing.  We decided to try again when we picked Todd up from the airport and it was a much more beautiful day even if it still was rather chilly.  More on that later too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I not threaten you with something if you posted a certain picture? Xoxo