Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Birth control

It is hard to see but the "stuff" on the onesie is really thick and disgusting. We wound up tossing it in the garbage and Fisher into the bathtub :) I say we, but Todd (lucky for him) was away at school.


Fisher may have been funny last night but today was a different story. We started him on rice cereal a little over a month ago and with that comes a change in his daily "schedule". What used to be 4-5 cute little poops every day (I can call them cute now that we are dealing with something on a whole new level of NOT cute) has now turned into massive blowouts every few days. Today happened to be one of those days.
These pictures were taken after I had already started to clean up his bum and back.

3 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

Now that is a lot of poo!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

That is the sickest thing I have seen in quite some time

GordonandChrissy said...

Sick. I guess that's part of the joy of parenthood! He's even cute when he's covered in poo...that only works for babies.