So one night when I was up by myself it was about 12:30 or 1:00 in the morning and these particular neighbors were out in the hall being soooo loud, saying things I couldn't understand (hence the immigration services threat) and I decided I had had it. I went out only to find four guys trying to move the most gigantic TV I have ever seen inside and up the stairs. Had it not been at this time of night I would have found the situation humerous. Instead I proceeded to tell them that it was late and they needed to be quiet. It sounds much nicer when I type it but I was not happy. Anyway, Todd and I were talking later and decided that most people would not be moving a TV of that size in at that time of night unless they got it by some means that was not exactly legal...
So our neighbors that pile trash outside in the hallway have recently started using other means to despose of trash....namely dirty diapers, plastic bags and used cond.....well just look in the upper left corner and see if you can figure it out.How many months are left on our lease??
1 comment:
I'm not a very Christian person, I've decided. Today has been one of those days where I feel like certain people should be stamped as failures in life and be sent to an island somewhere that they can litter to their heart's content and be loud as late as they want...and if they have issues with each other, they can shoot at eachother or have 90 mile per hour in-car gunfights. Whatever they want.
I think your neighbors could go to this place.
Post a Comment