Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WARNING: Picture Crazy

I went a little picture crazy yesterday and today and found myself having a hard time choosing which ones to put on the blog. When all else fails, put them all on! That is my motto. So here goes:

This is how Chandler looked most of the time we saw him. He sure is adorable even when he is sleeping.


Steve holding Fisher who is holding Chandler who is being supported by Katrina....got that??


Chandler has a ways to go before he catches up with Fisher's gut. Fisher loved touching the baby.


The first two grandchildren for Rick & Nancy Lund...I expect there will be plenty more to come.


Steve adjusting Chandler's position. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it is so neat seeing my brother as a dad.


I think this is a sweet little picture of Mom and Baby. It also has a good view of Chandler's face and all of his dark hair!


"Uncle Todd" and Chandler

"Aunt Meagan" with her favorite nephew thus far.


The dads and their boys.


The dads enjoying some boxing matches on ESPN Classic in the hopsital room.

No comments: