This is a good shot of his hair.
Katrina and Chandler. I wanted to be careful not to post a picture that she would not like. Hopefully this one is okay, Katrina! She looked great for having just had a baby. Make-up, earrings...you would never know she had just given birth WITHOUT any pain meds...what a woman!
My big brother a daddy...I love it! It was cute seeing how gentle and tender he was with him. Not two words I would have used to describe him when I think back to how he would hide my blankie, stack brooms and mops (and anything else he could get his hands on) up against the slider bathroom door while I was in there and let's not forget him hiding behind every dark corner possible late at night to jump out and scare me...Who would have ever thought that "gentle and tender" would be a part of him?? :)
Chandler after being un-swaddled. He continued to sleep.
Fisher and Todd after we had just arrived.
Todd holding our "baby" who is not looking so little next to Chandler, who I could not wait to get my hands on! It was like holding a doll.
Fisher looking at Chandler and Steve. He loved the baby and kept wanting to touch him.
Steve already posted this picture to their site but I really liked it and wanted it on ours as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment