Teething biscuit anyone? There is going to be some available on his shirt at any moment...
The "ghetto pacifier" returns....he still loves to chew on the thing. He still has the blue eyes!
The boy sporting his Chuck Taylors...He spent the whole time tripping over them but it was fun for a few minutes...
Here is his mohawk. We are thinking about taking him to church like this. The teeth add a nice touch.
Really happy little boy...
Fisher loves to peek up at things and around corners...

Getting into the photo albums....and then acting all innocent when I call him out on it...


4 comments:
You caught him in some great shots. We especially liked the one with the little sneakers, so cute!
We like the sneakers too, but the soles are too thick and heavy. He couldn't even crawl in them.
When do you start subbing Chrissy?
Has he ever tried to suck your blood?
I actually just started! Friday was my first day, and it was a blast. They were fifth graders, and I've only taught younger grades so I was nervous, but it went really well, they were really cute.
Post a Comment