Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse....

I wish I had a picture of Sunjaya's hair from the performance tonight...I feel as though he is starting to make fun of himself along with the rest of America.


On a different note I do have to say that I am starting to become irritated with Chris Sligh and all of his sappy love songs...Okay buddy, I get that you are married and so lucky in love but I don't need to be reminded every single week! Get a life.

That's my two cents for tonight, although the show isn't over yet. 15 more minutes to go.

6 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

Couldn't agree with you more Meag. His hair last night was unbelievable! My favorite part of the whole night is when the judges have to comment on Sunjaya's performance. They are totally unable to say anything. My favorite was when Simon said "It obviously doesn't matter what we say..."
I also echo your thoughts on Chris Sligh. I used to like him, but each week I like him less and less. Justin posted a blog on our site about American Idol. I am feeling the need to voice my opinions as well... maybe I'll wait until after the elimination tonight:)

Debbie said...

That was soooo embarrasing! What is up with that hair? It is like he is trying to get voted off. Loved Gina this week.

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I totally agree! But, go Blake!

Justin and Amy said...

I love Blake too:)

Todd and Meagan said...

I really like Blake, Gina, and the other Chris- Lakisha & Melinda are really good but they are almost too good for American Idol. They should quit, get record deals (which they will) and let the others battle it out.

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I'm glad Chris got voted off. I just read his sour-grapes interview about how he was going to quit anyways because the judges didn't like his crappy song arrangements which he apparently thinks are awesome.

I'm sorry they didn't like your Coldplay ripoff spin on Endless Love. The reason, however, that they did not like it is because it was poop.

I'm loving this Sanjaya thing. American Idol haters abroad have united make AI a joke. They get what they deserve for letting bad singers through just for entertainment value.