Monday, April 09, 2007

Miscellaneous Magoo

We are a family of many talents...Fisher can balance his sippy cups on the edge of any flat surface...


And I am capable of ruining pretty much anything on the stove....but Todd loves me anyway :)


Fisher with his sucker that Grandma & Grandpa Church sent him for a St. Patty's Day treat. He loves suckers! Thanks, G&G Church!

We have a germ freak on our hands! Speaking of hands, here is Fisher cleaning his hands in his Mom's glass of ice water. It was pretty funny because he would delicately dip his fingers/hands in and then dry them off and repeat the process.

Wiping the ice cold water on his face....this must have been one of the days our air conditioner was broken...now that the AC is fixed they have moved on to new things. Today the water shut off-right in the middle of my shower...lovely.


This one is for you Grandma Lund! Unfortunately it isn't the best view of his mohawk.


Fisher doing his impersonation of Linus on Charlie Brown. He sure loves his blankies!


Fisher with Grandma Church and his fork which is more like a "spork". He loved playing with his Church grandparents & Jedd when they came down to visit.


Fisher's "art work" on the carpet in his room. We seriously are going to have to do something about this before we move! For now we will consider it payback to our apartment management. And for those of you who are worried about this, we DO clean up the mess!


Fisher in his new swim trunks, courtesy of Grandma Lund. We found a cute little top to go with it (not shown in this picture.) Now we just need to take him to the pool!


It looks like I put his hair in a ponytail again, but I promise I didn't! This is Fisher sporting the Alfalfa hairdo!


Magoo loves his books!

Grandma Lund had a little mix up with the shoe sizes when ordering online. She had the size 5 part right! The sandal on the right is the one Fisher is growing out of. It worked out fine though, because we were able to exchange the shoes at the store for a really cute pair on shoes.


Thanks, Grandma!

6 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Wow! Love the shoes. :)
Meagan- what are you trying to cook?

Anonymous said...

I was in the "toddler shoes" section! I know I was :)!!

Steve and Katrina said...

Fisher looks way cuter with spiky hair. Love the mohawk!

Justin and Amy said...

First of all, I can relate to the mixed up internet purchases. That is the downside of buying things on the internet. Sometimes they aren't what you thought you were buying. Second- it gives me great hope that husbands still love their wives even if they can't really cook. It really does:)
Third- I really do love the mohawk. Blue eyes and mohawk go so well together. So cute!

Todd and Meagan said...

Alicia/Ken- I was boiling some carrots for Fisher and forgot about them...for a long time...until Todd asked what was cooking and I told him nothing that I recall! Oops.

Greg and Sariah said...

Love the shoe comparison. Moms and internet can mean trouble. Especially in the Rand home. He has such tiny feet. Camden over here...my big foot 7. I go through little baby pics of him often and remember how tiny he was. Time flies and it's a sad time.