Fisher received a birthday package in the mail the other day from Ken, Alicia & Abby. Although he doesn't touch the presents under the tree, brown packages that come in the mail are much too tempting for him. He knows that fun things come in brown packages. He convinced me to let him open his birthday package a little early.
I had to take pictures after Fisher had already inflicted his damage.
The package was so much fun!
Although Fisher is concentrating on something else at this particular moment (things that dwell up nasal passages that can easily be reached by fingers) he was really excited about the balls and has played with them non-stop!Here is Fisher asking me to let him open the package. Thanks again guys! You made Fisher's day :)


9 comments:
We are so glad that he likes them and just hope that he doesn't break too many things throwing them backwards! :)
He is so cute! It's fun to hear him talking. :) That's a great idea for a gift too, I bet he loves those!
Geez, Mom, let him open it. That was so so so cute!
Gosh Fisher can you get any cuter
Gosh fisher Fisher can you get any cuter
Uncle Jedd
Little boys throwing bouncing balls around the house has the potential to equal disaster... but they always have so much fun:) Happy Birthday to Fisher! The video of him singing Twinkle Twinkle on the previous post is so so cute. I love how he says "inkle". Totally precious!
Oh girl - you are so pathetic with the 'bookshelf' on the sidebar of your blog. We are so throwing you a Twilight bday party.
hey- some of my shelfari books didn't show up on my shelf, but when I went to my account they were on there...weird. It is a good idea to stick it on the blog though, maybe then more people will join :-D
You need to designate a "ball wall" and teach him to play "butt's up". That's the best game for those p.e. looking rubber balls. And an excuse to throw things at your child. ha
P.S. I'm feeling left out on the twinkle video. I'll have to go to my mom's to see what I'm missing.
Post a Comment