I started this post over a month ago and thought I might as well finish it since the pictures had already been uploaded. It seems a little odd to be posting snow pictures when it is spring time but that is what I get for procrastinating.
Back in February and March we had some great snow storms. Fisher in his pj bottoms out in the snow.
If you look closely you can see that Fisher had been drinking some cocoa over at his friends' house across the street.
All bundled up and ready to play in the snow.
Fisher in the snow.
We received about a foot of snow during this storm. It was the kind that is really fun to play in.
Winter Wonderland.






2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I love the last line, "and then removing the final touches" so funny. :)
He looks so grown up in his little Easter vest, he's a cute kid!
You guys got a lot of snow.. how is the weather out there now? We are dealing with this crazy Utah weather.. 70 one day.. snowing the next!
Post a Comment