
Our first destination in Florida was Universal Orlando.

We decided to go to Universal Studios first. It ended up being our least favorite so it is nice it was our first day and not the last. It was a little rough with Fisher still being sick, sleep deprived and us trying to figure out a system so that we could both go on rides without having to spend hours in lines.

Fisher and his Daddy. They are best buds. And yes, Michelle, that is a leash (in the form of a monkey) on Fisher :) It is the best thing ever when it comes to places with crowds!

Todd absolutely loves this movie and the music in it so he was rather excited to see they were going to perform.

Todd, Fisher and Jake Blues.

Elwood Blues in the car that has "cop wheels, cop lights, cop engine."

A little stop to the
Kwik-E-Mart.

The boys again.

I had to lather Fisher in 50 Sunscreen about 5 times a day. He still would come out with a red little nose or cheeks.

This will be the first of a few pictures where Todd is feeding our first born to various animals over the course of the week.
2 comments:
yeah! where are the pics of disneyland? or will that be part 55?
I always laugh at kids with leashes on.. but I KNOW.. Kennedi will be getting on soon enough.. Have you seen Juno.. I think of Fisher when I see that movie.. well, a song.. "the monkey on your back is the latest trend.."
michelle
Post a Comment