Monday, April 21, 2008

Disney World- Magic Kingdom: Spring Break Part Three

I don't have much else to post about so here are more pictures of Fisher on our trip :) Fisher and I are both sick right now...it sucks.


Todd and I were practically bouncing out of our seats when we saw this sign. We have both wanted to go to Disney World for a long time.


It is a big entrance.


Fisher's favorite part of DW was riding the shuttles and the monorail. He kept asking to ride the "choo choo train!"


Here he is on the monorail.


The entrance to Magic Kingdom.


One day we want a bush in our yard to look like this.


One of our first stops was the teacups. Fisher had his mind on on other things. J/K. He was very excited.


Here Fisher is at the beginning helping Todd turn the tea cup...


And here he is by the end...looking like he spun one to many circles.


While Todd took a ride on Space Mountain (one of my favorites) Fisher and I found a shady spot. It was really hot outside. Fisher had fun playing in the planters.



This was taken as we walked through the castle. I found it entertaining; Todd's head is glowing and Fisher was screaming at the top of his lungs.


Beautiful, but hot day.


Flying on Dumbo. Fisher had so much fun making Dumbo go up and down.


Next we hit up It's A Small World. Fisher loved it.


In line for The Haunted Mansion. I was a little worried that it might spook him, but Fisher did just fine.


I thought this might have been Todd on Splash Mountain, but it wasn't. I decided to put it up still just to say we went on that ride.



Mouse Ears.


Todd thought this was funny....


And I thought Jack Sparrow was just plain creepy in this picture. Fisher liked riding on the boat.


Mini Jack Sparrow.


Armed and Dangerous.


We didn't go into Epcot but Todd wanted to get one of "his pictures" to say that he had actually been there.

3 comments:

Robbie+Erin said...

the glory of the Magic Kingdom, and meagan what did you expect the entrance to be it is the happiest place on earth after-all, if you like a billion little kids yelling and whining about being hot and hungry!

Nate and Bre said...

Yeah!!! so much Disney fun. I love the post teacup picture and his Jack Sparrow hat!

Melissa said...

i love the monkey leash... a monkey for a monkey... :)