Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Disney World: Spring Break Part 5,786...I mean Four

I know, I know- this is like the spring break that won't end. These are mostly for journal purposes now...and for the grandparents.
MGM & Animal Kingdom
Welcome to MGM!


Tower of Terror. I wish the drop lasted a little longer but still worth going on .


Todd playing his guitar. The Aerosmith ride was awesome. It's a faster version of Space Mountain with loops and corkscrews. Not to mention good music. We did it a couple times each.


Fisher was having a rough day. The lack of sleep was starting to wear on him. We finally gave him a sucker that just made his life! He had it for hours.


Fisher still had his sucker as we entered Animal Kingdom. It was such a neat park, but it was a lot more crowded and didn't have the additional sidewalk space.


There was this huge tree in the middle.


Fisher watching the monkeys while Todd took a ride on Everest- another really fun ride.


The monkey on the right had a baby on her stomach. It was very cute.


A view of "Everest"


We took this fun safari ride and these are the buses we rode on.


There were all kinds of animals. Zebras, for example...


Elephants...


Flamingos...

Lions and a lot of other animals. Fisher just kept getting really excited about all the trees...


After 13 hours of driving, the Georgia Aquarium, one day at Universal Studios, two eight hour days at Disney World, five missed naps and four nights of going to bed late along with not sleeping in his normal bed...he finally pooped out as we were literally walking out of the park. Of course the photo was even more classic being that he fell asleep while sucking on his sucker, hence it being in his hand all all over his face. You have to love Disney World.


We don't find ourselves in this situation very often.


Since Fisher went right to sleep we decided to go spend a night out on the town in our new ride.

Kidding people...we didn't leave Fisher unattended.

16 comments:

Adam and Andrea said...

WOW! You guys looked like you had so much fun. I can't wait to take the girls to Disney World. For now I guess we'll just settle for Disney Land in October:) But someday we'll get to the other side of the country and hit the real deal. Have you recouped yet?

GordonandChrissy said...

That looks like so much fun!!! How were the crowds this time of year? Did you hit a Spring Break rush? It sounds like you go to ride a ton of rides, so I'm guessing the lines were pretty good?
Oh, and that last picture of him all pooped out with the sucker face is awesome. :)

Justin and Amy said...

I think I just spent like an hour reading your blog and looking at your pictures. No worries... my students were occupied:) Anyway, your pictures were all too much fun. They made me SOOO excited to go to Disneyworld next month. Doctor said I can go on rides as long as I am smart about it. Yipee! You guys sure deserved that trip. I'm glad you took it. And again, I LOVE all the pictures!

Nate and Bre said...

I am impressed. You guys covered a lot of ground. Next time you guys go to DisneyWorld I want to come. We should get one of those two seated strollers so you can oush me around when I get tired. I suggested the same to Nate, but he wouldn't humor me.

Justin and Amy said...

I hope I look like Fisher in those last pictures after our trip to Disneyworld. That's how you know it was a good time.

Justin

Justin and Amy said...

I hope I look like Fisher in those last pictures after our trip to Disneyworld. That's how you know it was a good time.

Justin

Justin and Amy said...

I hope I look like Fisher in those last pictures after our trip to Disneyworld. That's how you know it was a good time.

Justin

Stephens said...

Hey- we leave Tommy in his crib all the time to catch a movie or whatever...just give them some fruit snacks and a sippy cup... I am only kidding, or am I?

Melissa said...

so jealous... of the car.

Nate and Bre said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I love the monkey backpack leash. I saw a bunch of kids with puppy backbacks, but the monkey is cuter!

Michele said...

Looks like you guys were so busy! I bet having Fisher in the stroller was the best! I'm thinking next time we go, even though Micaela will be 4, she is still riding in a stroller. Glad you guys got a chance to get away!

Justin and Amy said...

Okay...so I want to apologize for leaving the same comment three times on your blog. I have no idea why it did that. I guess I just really wanted to make sure you saw my comment :)

Justin

Greg and Sariah said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I didn't get so air sick...I want to make the long journey to Disney World. How was the hotel? Toddlers and vacations are hard. I know now since arriving back home from our trip. I'm glad the BIG sucker let him chill fro a long time. He's so funny to see in your pictures. So much personality!!!

Nate and Bre said...

Meag and Todd, Happy Anniversary! I know I am two days late, sorry. How is it even possible you've been married for 6 years. Wow! You guys are old. HeHe

Delores said...

You guys look like you had a blast. It's so great to get away from home for a little while and have fun times as a family. We can't wait for vacation!

Anonymous said...

It has been a month now. Time for a new blog? :) Love you. Mom