Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching Caterpillars

Todd and Fisher found some caterpillars in the back yard.

And while one caterpillar is good, two is even better.

Although Fisher was fairly gentle with them, I am sure these caterpillars wished they were anywhere but where they were. I would have if I were them.

After dropping them numerous times we finally convinced him it was time for them to go home to eat their dinner.

Farewell my tiny, furry friends.


Who knew that caterpillars were capable of letting out sighs of relief? Home free at last.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I SO cannot handle a boy! This post gave me the chills just looking at it. :) Cute pics though.

Julie said...

Hey Meagan! I found your blog off of Sherstiens. Cute picts. Speaking of picts, could you email me your email address so I can email you the pictures of
Ant and Fisher. You caught a couple of cute ones. and if you want I could invite you to my blog.

Robbie+Erin said...

Thanks for your phone call fisher, I love you little buddy! it was great to hear your voice!

Melissa said...

I finally had the chance to catch up on your blog for the past 3 months or so... First off, I love love the new camera! You are doing a great job taking photos - they look amazing! Second - Noah and Fisher need to go collecting caterpillars together. Noah is obsessed! And I need the recipe for your cookies. They are always so awesome and yummy!