Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fisher Indulgence

These are nothing more than a bunch of Fisher pictures.
He finally fits into his "Future Fisherman" hat. Fisher is actually named after the sport of fishing. Todd loves to fly fish and I finally agreed to the name. Baby #2 is still nameless and will probably continue to be so until he is born. We have a middle and last name- it is just the first name that seems to evade us.

He loves to be helpful however he can. Todd was spraying weeds one day and Fisher wanted to help so we gave him a water bottle to help spray with. This was actually the day of Thunder Over Louisville which we once again did not attend. We still have two more before we leave Louisville so we figure we will make it to at least one of them. For those of you not familiar with Thunder it is the kick off event for the Kentucky Derby which includes an all day air show and the largest fireworks display in North America which takes place off one of the bridges over the Ohio River.

We've enjoyed the beautiful weather that spring has brought us this year. Too bad summer is approaching. As I have mentioned about a gazillion times on this blog- I do not do Louisville summers. I hate humidity.

Fisher insisted on sleeping in his crown one night. This week he has woken up in the 6:00 hour about four times. Not cool.

Helping out in the kitchen as he loves to do.

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

I love the crown to bed, hilarious. And 6:00 wake up time? Not cool, I agree. Hopefully he'll sleep in a little for you tomorrow. :) Usually Sundays wear them out, right?

Amy and Cameron said...

Stockton or Cameron is always a good first name. Todd rules!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Abby's been a 6 to 7 girl this week too. Is it the moon?