
Here are a few pictures from Easter morning. I have so many pictures that I am trying to catch up on which is the reason for the constant posting.

On Saturday I had asked Fisher if he knows why we celebrate Easter and his reply, with a sly little smile, was "Snowmen!" We worked a little bit on that.

This year we bought (I mean to say the Easter Bunny bought) a
pre-packaged basket. This was wonderful because it saved me and Todd from the endless bags of candy that we would have eaten. I did not buy one bag of candy this Easter.

Everything is turned into some sort of musical instrument.

On Sunday we talked to Fisher more about Jesus and the resurrection. We explained that because of Jesus we will be able to live with our families forever. He looked at me and said "I don't want to live with my family." Yet one more thing to work on. How to make your three old like you so that the concept of eternal families is appealing :)

Later on in the day I found Fisher whispering to our statue of Jesus. When he noticed we were watching him he informed us that Jesus was talking to him. We asked him what Jesus was saying. "That I am being a good boy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment