Monday, November 02, 2009

Lesson Learned

I forgot to mention that about a month ago Fisher had his first incident with an object (other than snot, boogers and his finger) being stuck up his nose. He has promised never to stick anything else up there.
Especially anything minty.
It burns.

8 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Brooklyn did that same thing with a green tic tak! Dang kids:)
Your boys are adorable!

Stephens said...

Oops! I just laughed out loud reading that when I should be quiet cause Tommy is asleep on the couch!! We had that problem with a Smarty. Yep- my 3 year old snorted a smarty. Anyway, I guess sometimes they got to learn the hard way!! 17 days... but who's counting?

Rebecca said...

I notice you say 'first incident'...do you anticipate more? G\That is too funny and I had to laugh!

Todd and Meagan said...

Oh Rebecca....with Fisher you just never know. I expect the worst and hope for the best! :)

Melanie...I am!

Lindsay- that is too funny that Brooklyn did the same thing. She is ahead of the game. I am surprised it took Fisher as long as it did.

GordonandChrissy said...

Yikes. I'm proud of you for going up there and getting it yourself. I think I would just run to the doctor. I'm a whimp. :)

Greg and Sariah said...

oh man...the mint ones burn. hopefully he won't figure out that play-doh is truly where it's at. speaking from one "sniffer" to another.

side note----remember at girls camp when I put a green skittle up YOUR nose. Then you shot it out at me. You asked me to carry the food box to the kitchen...and I said..."only if I can shove this skittle up your nose" and you let me. hahaha oh teenagers!!!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Had to burn! Love the new picture up top of the boys!!!
Alicia

The Clayton Clan said...

With Ricki is was a little wooden heart just small enough to go up and just big enough to be a bear coming out.