Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quick visit from Cincinnati

G& G Church came down for a quick 24 hour visit a couple of weeks ago. Fisher had a fun time, I got some "me" time, and Cooper was left with someone other than one of his parents for the first time. Oh...and I purchased Edward for the party. Definitely noteworthy.
This picture makes me laugh. No one looking at the camera...grandma strangling Fisher....just another ordinary day :)
Slightly better but both of them were holding him down while trying to smile and Cooper was still not looking at the camera.
Ah ha! The best one we were going to get that day. Cooper, unfortunately, was caught in the middle of a blink. But three out of four is not bad.

Stickers are fun at all ages.

Getting some love from G&G Church.

Sizing each other up.

I love this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love all the pictures! It is always so fun to go down to Louisville to see and play with the boys!