Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Insane.
That IS insane!!! I remember your mom calling me to tell me Fisher was born! Oh my gosh!And Cooper? Seriously, I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Only a few more weeks!
I love Cooper's little half smile here. It's hard to believe Fisher will be 4 soon! He's getting so grown up :)
I can't believe that Fisher is 4!!! Wow. He is such a cute little boy, and has such a mischevious smile. I love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That IS insane!!! I remember your mom calling me to tell me Fisher was born! Oh my gosh!
And Cooper? Seriously, I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Only a few more weeks!
I love Cooper's little half smile here. It's hard to believe Fisher will be 4 soon! He's getting so grown up :)
I can't believe that Fisher is 4!!! Wow. He is such a cute little boy, and has such a mischevious smile. I love it!
Post a Comment