Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Pictures at Lake Tahoe

Over Thanksgiving my family went up to Tahoe for a quick family photo, courtesy of a tripod and self-timer. After the big family photo we did individual families and although it was cold and windy and both Fisher and Cooper were sick at the time, I am so happy to have some family pictures at my favorite place in the world. We needed some since I am horrible about doing family photos.

I like to make it up there at least one time every trip home. This time was special since it was Cooper's first visit.

The only picture we got without Cooper being bundled in his blanket. Too bad we didn't get a smile but fingers being chewed are appropriate for this time in his life.

One of my favorites.
It is so hard to believe that Fisher is going to be four in two weeks!

I know this one is at the top of our blog but it won't always be so I wanted it here for when I look back.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Those pictures are so gourgeous that the top one doesn't even look real, it's too perfect.

Amy and Cameron said...

Cute photos! I love the last one with Cooper's fingers in his mouth. Classic!

GordonandChrissy said...

Those are great pictures! Cooper's little outfit is so cute!!!

Your family is adorable, and way to go on picking matching, but not too matchy-matchy outfits. I am bad at that.

P.S. The scenery is beautiful, looks like a postcard.