Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
I'm surprised that Todd isn't the lead singer for this song (and that Ryan isn't his back up!). very nice :)
Funny. That is St. George, Utah in the background as they walk down the street.
Oh- that is hilarious! I like when the girl is looking at a yearbook and the guys with no shirts... The cheesy music is funny too!
oh my word I laughed out loud! hilarious!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm surprised that Todd isn't the lead singer for this song (and that Ryan isn't his back up!). very nice :)
Funny. That is St. George, Utah in the background as they walk down the street.
Oh- that is hilarious! I like when the girl is looking at a yearbook and the guys with no shirts... The cheesy music is funny too!
oh my word I laughed out loud! hilarious!!
Post a Comment