Saturday, January 23, 2010

Party and Joovy

We finally got around to doing a birthday party for Fisher...only a month late. There will be more on that later.

Cooper and I have a new toy I received for my birthday to help me get back in shape and possibly run the Derby 1/2 marathon if I ever get the guts to buckle down and register.

My Joovy 360.
For the first time all week the temperatures were up and the rain stopped so that I could give it a try.
LOVE it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Register before rates go up! :) I need a running buddy! :) For the race, I have a feeling that Chris will having me eat his dust... :) Not intentionally of course.

GordonandChrissy said...

That stroller is awesome! We got a jogging stroller before Spence came and I LOVE it. Yours has an awesome rain shield too, very nice. :) Have fun!