Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fisher's first day of school 2010

Fisher started his first day of school August 31st. He was so excited to start up again!
He is in the 4-5 yr. old pre-k program at the same school he attended last year. I am glad he was not old enough to start kindergarten like a few of his friends from church. This extra year will give him that extra room to mature a little and continue to work on being in a classroom setting with smaller classes. The idea of kindergarten freaks me out for a few different reasons. I am not ready to have a kid old enough to be in it and the fact that the kid would be Fisher makes me a little nervous. :) He is still our little wild man but that is part of what makes him exciting and special. I hope his teachers can see that.

We loved his teacher last year but look forward to Ms. Brady this year. She seems very sweet and Fisher loves her so far. He also enjoys the fact that his little friend, Savanna, is in class with him.

No comments: