(I am inundating my blog with posts right now if you have not noticed.)
.
We made it!
They really do have a treaty line. I was not expecting this so it was a fun little treat.
The other side of the sign.
Right by the treaty line is the only store I saw. It was a one stop for everything type of place: shopping, showers and laundry. La Push is a small town.
A lot of the houses looked like this.
There were cabins and small town resort motels like this.
Showing a little love for the werewolves.
You drive through the town, go through more trees, around a bend and all of a sudden this comes into view.
You know you have arrived at the coast/water when you see a seagull soaring through the sky.
And where there is one, there are more.
SO BEAUTIFUL. I wish had more adjectives to describe all the places I saw on the trip. (Across the entire country.)
Proof I was here!
And here!
Once again, Robbie stayed in the car with Cooper (since he is such a nice guy) while Erin joined me in looking around. I think Robbie did eventually get out for a quick peak.
I warned you there would be more scenery. I had a hard time narrowing the options.
It was a very rocky coastline. There was also a lot of driftwood so it was hard to choose which one was Bella/Jacob's.
We could not have had more perfect weather. I probably would not have thought the area so beautiful had it been a grey and drizzly day. The stars aligned and we had blue skies without a cloud in the sky. It was a lot colder in La Push- we had to put on our jackets.
This looked like a good log for Jacob & Bella.
I love this picture. There are no flowers, but wind blown grass does it for me too.
This picture was taken by a nice person...man or woman, I am not sure. The voice sounded woman and then when I turned around to see who was talking to us I swore it was a man. That will be a question that forever remains unanswered in my brain. On a different note, this is also where Erin almost backed off of a little cliff. I am glad she did not. :) That was a moment of more laughs.
Good times.
Over on the other beach.
After soaking up enough of the views, the fresh air and massive amounts of wind, we hopped in the car and drove off. This was our farewell view from the car.
It was good to know that in case there was a freak storm accompanied by a tsunami that were to appear out of no where, we were headed in the right direction.
It seemed only appropriate that La Push was home to a Jacob's Java.
Once we hit the cross roads again it was good-bye La Push, good-bye Forks and back to Port Angeles where we would drive on through to take another ferry into downtown Seattle.Until next time...
Next up: A trip to the Kentucky State Fair

1 comment:
So beautiful I am coming with you next time. You know you wanna go again:)
Post a Comment