
After our little Twilight trip we took the ferry into downtown Seattle. It was beautiful views with the downtown skyline and Mt. Rainier. If you enlarge and look closely you can Rainier behind us in this photo.

Okay Erin, I figured since you are busy with a newborn baby you probably aren't checking your email so I did not bother emailing pictures of you to have them
okay'd. (That and I might have been too lazy to do so.) If there are any you hate on here let me know...except for this one. I love it so it won't be removed :)

Cooper was juggled between Uncle Robbie and Aunt Erin. I was free to take pictures. Cooper was fascinated by the water and everything there was to look at. He also was freezing cold so I had to bundle him up in any extra layers I had.

I love how this sweatshirt pops in pictures. Orange is a fun color.

My tour guides. :)

I love sail boats and there were quite a few out on the water that day.

Going a little
psychedelic.

The sun setting behind us with a sailboat off in the distance.

Mount Rainier.

Seattle's skyline. (Typing that is making me crave a Skyline Chili coney dog right now.)

Uncle Robbie, Me & Cooper

As we docked there was a great view of stadiums and Mt. Rainier.
I had such a fun time on our little two day trip. After that we had another day of sightseeing in Seattle, which is such an awesome city. (More pics on that to come.) I would not be sad if we settled in the Northwest after our time in the Air Force.
No comments:
Post a Comment