Fisher still spends a lot of his time dressing up. Here he is with his buddy, Spiderman (aka Cohen.)
Cooper is preparing to be a big brother.
This is a scary thought. Cooper around babies is not always comforting.
The boys spend a lot of time rough housing. Cooper loves to attack Fisher which might have something to do with my reservations of Cooper being around the baby.
Fisher is very patient with Cooper and all of his attacks.
Playing toys together. They still do not share as well as we would like but it is cute to watch them play together even if we do have to constantly break up fights.
Valentines Day was spent in PJ's and snow boots while playing with balloons. The day became even better when the mailman delivered packages from both sets of grandparents. Thank you!
More TV time. I will look back on this phase of life as the time where I let my kids watch way too much TV. I am so tired...
Cooper eating a little snack while watching a show with his brother.
Fisher also eating a snack. At about 3:30-4:00 Fisher always raids the kitchen and pantry. It is his scrounging hour and it is almost like clockwork.
Cooper has started to boycott his high chair. I don't think he has sat in it for about 4 days now. So annoying. I don't know what is more aggravating- not being able to get him to sit down and eat or the messes he would make when I am able to convince him to sit down and eat. This is one of the reasons I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. Getting down on the floor to clean up these messes EVERY SINGLE meal is not fun for my back or bloated body.
Fisher prefers to eat his meals with a friend.
Todd's parents came down to visit. It was quick but so nice to have them! The boys love when they visit. Here Fisher and Grandma are preparing to play a game of checkers- one of Fisher's new favorites.
Best Buds.
Grandpa reading with his little buddy, Cooper. Cooper was sick during this visit and spent a lot of time cuddling with Grandpa.
A few pictures of my Valentines Day roses.
We are down to one week until my due date. My Dr. is going to strip me on Monday the 7th (due date is the 9th) and I am hoping that will be enough to start labor. With my luck, probably not but a girl can hope. I am feeling a little anxious as there are still a lot of things to be done around the house in preparation for selling but my mom is flying out today so hopefully we can tackle a few of those projects before the baby comes. Todd takes his Mock Boards this Friday and Saturday. It will be a relief to have those over with.
This picture represents what our life is going to be after the baby arrives. Fisher still has a hard time staying dry at night, Cooper is not even remotely aware of the concept of potty training and the baby...well, we will be back to the 12 diapers a day for one baby alone.
Guess what?
We couldn't be more excited.
(Well, actually we could be if there weren't 12 gazillion other things going on but I am sure once that baby arrives he will make us forget about those other pressing matters for a little while.)



















1 comment:
That diaper picture is awesome! Your boys are still so darling. Good luck with everything this week! How fun to have your mom there! Hope you get to relax some before baby boy #3 gets here!
Post a Comment