Sunday, March 06, 2011

Little Cardinal Friends

So when one is three days from her due date and going a little crazy, she posts pictures of little bird friends who live in the back yard.  We will miss our little Mr. & Mrs. Cardinal.  They have been with us the whole time we have lived in this house- especially when Todd added the bird feeder to the deck.

 Mr. Cardinal

Meet the Mrs.

 Enjoying the sunshine.

 Perched on the deck.

Taking flight. 
I love this one.

2 comments:

Stephens said...

So pretty- I am impressed you got good pictures, those things never hold still!

Steuer Family News said...

I just noticed that you have 0 days on your baby calendar Meagan! You are probably in the hospital as I write...best of luck in your labor and delivery and can't wait to see your little one. Your boys are DARLING!
Susanna