Tuesday, March 01, 2011

January in a Nutshell

I have not been taking as many pictures lately so this catching up should be pretty fast.
My favorite picture of the boys in the month of January.  Fisher would not sit down and watch a movie or show until he was about 4.  Even still he will normally do other activities while watching TV.  Cooper on the other hand has already discovered Elmo and will sit mesmerized in front of the TV, especially if Fisher watches with him.  At first it bothered me that Cooper is one of those kids who is glued to the screen.  Now I am wondering if it will be my saving grace when I have to feed the baby and can't keep an eye on everything Cooper is doing.

 One night reading scriptures the boys were going crazy.  (Who am I kidding?  EVERY night the boys go crazy, I just happened to pull out the camera on this particular one.) 

 Cooper has to mimic everything Fisher does.

 Fisher showing off his jumping skills.

 Cooper trying to impress us with his ability to run into things while walking around with a hat over his eyes.

 And what would January be without snow?  We had quite a few snow days this winter.  There were no BIG snowstorms but enough snow to keep the boys happy.

 I have more pictures of Cooper for the same reason as always.  Fisher won't let me take pictures of him very often.

 Cooper loves riding on his little bike although he tries to get on Fisher's whenever he can.  He does not understand that he is still a little guy but don't try telling him that.  Stubborn little beast.

While Cooper played, Fisher was put to work shoveling snow.  :)  Todd bought him a little snow shovel so that he could help Daddy shovel the driveway and sidewalk.
Next up, February.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Fisher has some mad jumping skills! But I think Levi could rival him. My SIL's son likes all things girl and she keeps wanting her son to hang out with my boys. I tell her it's not all it's cracked up to be and she doesn't really want her son to learn to run, jump, and yell like a boy :) Thank goodness for TV...sometimes you just gotta use it ;)