Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tucker Stockton 3.10.11

We officially have three little boys.  Tucker Stockton Church was born March 10, 2011 at 12:51 am.  He was quite a bit bigger than the previous two weighing 7 lbs 15 oz with a length of 20.5 inches.  He has a head full of light brown hair and a mix of both his big brothers with a mouth and similar skin tone to Fisher and a nose like Cooper's.  It will be interesting to see what he looks like when he is not a puffy newborn.

I have been trying to upload pictures to the blog and Facebook and it just isn't happening here at the hospital.  I will try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I've been waiting to hear when that little guy was gonna get here. I hope you recover well and I can't wait to see pictures!

Allie and Spencer said...

Congratulations! I love the name and am excited to see some pictures of your new little baby- I bet he's adorable. Love Allie

Stephens said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see bigger pictures than the tiny one on my phone!