He had fun playing with Katrina on her bed at the hospital. Here he is shown playing with her straw which he had more fun chewing on than sucking.
Here he is trying and being quite successful at putting a golf ball into his mouth. He found the basket full of balls that Steve & Katrina have collected and was in total and complete bliss.
Yet another fun toy that he discovered...Katrina's little massager became a teething toy for the boy.
Walking around with Katrina. He took quite a few steps by himself yesterday and today.
Life as Fisher has known it over the last week driving between Louisville, KY, Cincinnati, OH, and West Lafayette, IN.
5 comments:
I can tell you are having a lot of fun with the black and white feature on your camera. Cute photos.
Yeah- I forgot I had it and went crazy when I remembered!
Fisher is the cutest year-old baby ever. He is so cute.
Where does Chandler fit in to looks-more-like-Steve/looks-more-like-Katrina gambit? Some photos he looks totally like baby Steven, but in some photos, I'm not so sure.
I think it is hard to tell just yet. I personally think he has more of Katrina's nose but even that could change in the next little bit. He looks like "Chandler." His hair is so cute and he has a pretty dark complexion. Fisher looks like an albino (sp?) next to him.
Post a Comment