Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Ken!

Happy Birthday Ken. You are a wonderful brother and a have always been a great example to me. We wish we could have been there with you to celebrate your big 3-0 but know that we were thinking about you today!


2 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

Meagan...there are so many posts so I'm commenting all my comments on this one...first off I freaked out that Greg is older than Ken. I married an old fart didn't I?

#2 wow vacations are hard with a 2 year olds. But the monkey backpack makes them so much easier!!!!

#3 I "luv" your easter eggs. So bright. I bought the stupid box this year.

#4 Holy snow. Your backyard scares me. Do you ever get scared? Or is there a house somewhat behind you. I guess the whole vampire forrest thing is getting to me.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.