Summit Entertainment released a promo video of Twilight. I know that you all are going to be just as excited over this as I was. Ha ha. Just be glad I haven't been posting updates on the movie every time I find one. :) This one was too much fun to pass up.
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476
4 comments:
I'm so disappointed in the cast! the only people I think fit are Jacob and Bella.. crazy that it comes out in dec.. so soon! kind of exciting, but I have a feeling I'm going to not like the movie..
Michelle
oh... ps.. I heard from Biggie today.. he is so random.. he always asks about you.. I guess brad is getting married..
It looks like you guys crammed so much stuff into your visit!?! I guess I'll go watch the promo again since it is right in front of me anyway!
you are such a nerd... where is the countdown on the side of your blog counting down to the movie??
you are such a nerd... where is the countdown on the side of your blog counting down to the movie??
Post a Comment