Here is yet another post that is a little outdated. I haven't felt like blogging but I realize that the grandparents miss seeing pictures of Fisher so I am trying to update for you guys! I am hoping to get our Florida trip pictures up as well. Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures today. I finally have the itch to get caught up and I am going to do it all at once.

My favorite egg was Fisher's green one in the middle that he decorated with the sticker edge.

The boys all ready to decorate eggs. Fisher was excited despite the fact that he looks like he is giving me a death stare.

In they go! Surprisingly, Fisher was really good and didn't even try to mess with the colors. He sat in Todd's lap while I put the eggs in the dye and then they would decorate them with stickers. He also colored on a lot of them
with the special little crayon before they were dyed.

It is a tough job deciding where the stickers are to go.

Two of my favorite eggs...and yes, I did spell love "luv"...I've been hanging out in too many teeny
bopper Twilight forums :) Kidding.

Have I mentioned that Fisher LOVES to eat hard boiled eggs? He was in heaven for days!

Contemplating his next move...

The Easter outfit. Thanks for the cute vest Grandma & Grandpa Church!

Happy Easter!

The kid loves sidewalk chalk and
Sesame Street. Easy enough.

I think is going to be an annual thing. He played in the grass last year as well, draping it over his head.

The chocolate candy is starting to work its way into the system. Hyperactivity, here we come!

Here he was saying hi to G & G
Lund while chomping down a
Reeses bunny.

The end.
2 comments:
Your eggs are very pretty...I didn't do any eggs this year, maybe some other time.
This year I hard boiked the eggs, then never had time to color them. I kept waiting for James--but he was never available during daylight hours. Your eggs look great!
Post a Comment