Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 2009

Hopefully the Grandma & Grandpa's are feeling like they have gotten their fill of Fisher over the past week. This is something like my fifth post already :)
Fisher went on his first official egg hunt this year and loved it.

He would pick up an egg and shake it to make sure there was something inside.

Showing his goods.

Debating whether or not to start opening the eggs.


Having a serious conversation with his Sunbeam teacher. Sunday is a new and interesting challenge at church but Fisher seems to be adjusting to his new teachers. This past week he was the best I have seen him yet.

Happy Easter!

The kids all had such a great time. The hunt was at our Bishop's house and they happen to have the most amazing yard for kids that I have ever seen. Here he crawling through "a tunnel" which was for their garden.

As you can see, there was no shortage for him to play with.


He was bounced on this spring platform thing they had, although that freaked him out a little.


Once a lot of the kids left I finally let him get on the trampoline. He loves trampolines.

He did a lot of swinging.

Bishop was nice enough to give Fisher a couple rides on the zip line they have running across the yard. He did a mini version of the ride since he struggled gripping for long periods of time.

Fisher and his big Mama.


Easter Sunday- Thirty weeks. (Now I'm 31 wks) It sounds so far along but then I think about how that still means ten more weeks. I am already feeling uncomfortable and huge...ten weeks is a long ways away when I think about the fact that I am going to be growing the whole time. Good news is that I passed my glucose test. Bad news is my blood count was low and I have to start taking iron supplements.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Way to post Meg! Micaela went on her first easter egg hunt this year, which was kinda sad because there were so many kids she only got a few eggs. When I asked her what she thinks of sunbeams (as opposed to nursery) she said there are no treats and no bubbles...basically she is unimpressed.

Justin and Amy said...

I love when holidays come because everyone posts a new blog and the pictures are so fun. Easter egg hunts are always eventful for the little ones. And you look adorable and very fashionable:)

GordonandChrissy said...

You look great, Meagan. Such a cute pregnant Momma. :)

And I loved Fisher's explanation of Easter ... snowmen? That's hilarious.

Your Bishop's house looks like an awesome place for a party, especially for the little kids. How fun!

Do you all have any names picked out yet? Or are you telling? I can't remember if you've already said.