Sunday, April 05, 2009

Little Boys and Frogs

I had mentioned in one of my previous posts that Fisher is really into catching frogs with Todd these days. I finally took some pictures of them doing their thing.


Fisher stalking his victim.


Gently scooping it up in his hands. Sometimes the frogs don't cooperate and he winds up chasing after them over and over.


Caught it!


Another one of his little friends.
I was surprised to see how calm and gentle Fisher was when dealing with the little frogs. Todd had told me he was but I had never witnessed it for myself. I normally avoid situations where I know I will have a panic attack over germs. Catching frogs falls into that category in my mind. :) I might have to lighten up since I am going to have a house full of boys.


Can you find the frogs in the following pictures? These were some of the frogs Fisher was chasing after.



This is one of my favorite frog pictures and I might use it in the baby's room if I ever get around to cleaning that room out.


Grandma & Grandpa Church came down on Friday to watch General Conference with us. We had a great visit with them. Fisher is always sad when they leave.


My boys minus the one currently hanging out in my belly :) Fisher is obsessed with playing in the car. It is not a rare occurrence for me to start the car only to have the lights on and the windshield wipers going full blast from the previous ride in the car where he hopped into the front seat after I had turned off the car. It has become a big cat & mouse game trying to get him out of the car and is only becoming more difficult as the pregnancy progresses.


Helping me make orange juice.


Fisher cleans up pretty well when he wants to. It is amazing how he can go from looking like this...


To this.
We have to make sure he looks snazzy at church so that his teachers can find one good redeeming quality in him :) J/K.


This is what I was doing at 1:00 am last night. Happy Spring! After I finished, I sat looking at dozens of cookies wondering what in the world I was going to do with them all and why I had made them in the first place.


I figured I should probably include one picture from this pregnancy. We've only taken two or three total so my "just climbed out of bed and am heading to church" look will have to suffice :) This was taken at around 28 weeks. And yes- Fisher is trying to climb the wall...or attacking it. Who knows with that kid.

5 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I think we're the same size, and you're a month ahead of me. That is so unfair! :)
Alicia

Justin and Amy said...

Those cookies look so pretty! I'm so impressed. I love Fisher's little Sunday vest. He looks so handsome! And you are just adorable. You guys all are! The adorable little Church family:)

GordonandChrissy said...

I love the frog pictures, and I agree, that one would look so cool blown up in a little boy's room. :) Great idea!

And you look SO cute, Meagan! Your little belly is adorable. And that outfit of Fisher's is awesome. SOOO cute. I love little boys all dressed up for church. :)

Michele said...

The whole time I was scrolling down I thought...I'm going to leave a comment and tell Meagan to post a preggo picture...and lo and behold you actually did! Thank you! Just confirms what I already knew...you're not fat just pregnant!

Allie and Spencer said...

meagan- you look so cute! I had to look really hard to find the frogs. I guess it's an aquired skill. Love Allie