(Second Post for the day)

Thanks for the Easter package G & G
Lund! Thankfully they don't give me nightmares like my mom thought they would.
Love,
Fisher

Who says dinosaurs are scary?

Poor T-Rex has already taken a beating after accompanying Fisher everywhere from the store, to playing outside, to church, to
bath time and , of course, to bed.

He has really been digging (no pun intended) dinosaurs ever since the
dinosaur museum visit with G & G Church in Cincinnati.

He kept telling us that the dinosaurs were happy...I think I must have been looking at the wrong ones.

Ever since receiving the package he has played non-stop with his new friends.

I love it when he makes noises with his toys as though they are flying.

Thanks for the fun package Grandma & Grandpa!
G & G Church- our mailman hasn't been dropping off packages at the door step so we will be picking up your package on Monday. Fisher is excited!
2 comments:
you should have told me he was into dinosaurs. I have a whole bin of them in my toys that I rotate. I would have gotten them out while you were here!
Oh my goodness his faces are hilarious! It's so funny to see that even though he has grown up so much his facial expressions are the same.
Post a Comment