I have had good intentions of putting up some new pics and blogs of the kids but my life is completely unorganized...Kind of like the books that having been balancing precariously underneath my night stand.
I could have kept on driving, for a very long time I might add, but a certain sweet little baby has needs that only I can fulfill.
Isn't that the life of a mom.
.
Most of the time I can deal.
.
Most of the time I can deal.
.
Tonight I took a ride on the crazy train.
Who needs a bookshelf anyway?
And who cares that those said boxes have been sitting on my table for a WEEK now because, as I mentioned, I can't get my STUFF together?
Not me. Because I am done with my train ride. At least that is what I am trying to convince myself.
3 comments:
When I hit that top level of frustration, I usually lock myself in the baby's room and rock myself in the rocking chair until I calm down. I don't know why, but there's something calming about sitting in that room with the smell of baby powder and baby lotions, just rocking. Being a stay at home mom is so much harder than I thought
You are a great mom Meagan. It feels good to get it all out sometimes and then you can continue on with the mundane tasks. Let me know if you need anything. SERIOUSLY!!!
I miss your crazy-freak train. Let's get on the next ride together and take a long vacation.
Post a Comment